Sunday 11 May 2014

BJD meet up in Manchester

Hello, everyone :D
My first serious post in a while!
Wohooo - lets see :)

This Saturday, the 10th of May, was a BJD meet up in Manchester.
I was quite nervous ...
First BJD meet up in UK, .... first BJD meet up with me actually having a BJD ... and the fact that I knew nobody :D
But after all we got there with Raphael. xD
Although he was trying not to go there all day Friday :D
(but after I told him that we are going even if he is in pieces ... he did behave :D )

The meeting was lovely and friendly.
All the BJDs and owners were fantastic!
I just can not help smilling even now when i think about it :3
I am sure me and Raphael made some good friends and found out some things about Raphael.
Well, of course I already knew about most of them ... but somehow forgot them as well :D
For example I completely forgot that Raphael is good with kids ...
And now I am having a big problem called "Raphael wants a baby" :D
(sounds weird - but wait and see the photos - you will understand :D )

I am so sorry but I can not remember the names and I hope that nobody will be offended by me posting this photos. Please, if you are, do tell me :3

So, here come the photos! <3

"Do not mess with me!"



Sweet group of cuties! <3

"Can you hear my heart beeep?" xD

"It is time for some ... cuteness!" <3

"I am not so sweet as I seem to be!" :3

She was just too cute - I fell in love with her! <3
And well, I was not the only one who did :D

"I will protect her!"

"Nya, lets kidnap these!" 

"Nice to meet you!"

She is gorgeous! I want that dress for me, please! :D

"Everyone sit down - it is storytime!"


"I will say nya and you die!"

"Look at this little hands!"

"You are not getting them back!"

"Welcome to the VIP club!"

"Is this your nose?!"

"Hey, where is my bag?"

I am sorry, it is not in the right order - when i changed the names of the photos it just all mixed and i was too lazy to sort it out! xD
Another sorry goes for the low quality ... it really makes me sad but well ... have to buy a proper camera! :D

I can not wait to see everyone again!
It was great and you are such a nice and welcoming group!
See you soon, folks!

Murasaki
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3