Friday 17 October 2014

Home sweet home

Hello again :)

This time I will post just some photos of Raphael.
BJDkingdom had yet another month challenge so we did another photoshoot.
It did not work out as I wished and I did not manage to take any "heaven" photos xD
But still, lets have a look ...

"Welcome to my world!"




"I just love reading books by the window - but the sun must be on the other side!"



"Bia*ch, please." (not that Raphael would say that but look at his look xD )



"I am not really good at pouring the tea!"

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate time concept?"

"Cozy ..."


"Yep, you are better than me. Thank you very much!"

My personal favourite <3


I think this is it - there is nothing more to post right now and I should pack myself up.
Bye bye

Murasaki

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos! I really like the last one very much too, and very funny captions too. xD
    Nice to see you updating your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one is sooo peacefull - it really feels like home :)
      I am happy you like the photos and their captions :)

      Well, lets see how long I will be able to keep it up to date ... xD

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3