Thursday 1 October 2015

When you just have no idea ... at all!

Ok, folks! :)

It has been few aeons since my last post.
I am very ashamed but I have warned you this would happen and it just did ... again xD
This time I am posting some photos (that will sometimes seem as a photostory).
These photos were taken form BJD´s kingdom monthly photo challenge with a theme No idea.

And we had ideas!!!

This post is photo-heavy, so you have been warned
Enjoy ^.^

One day, Raphael decided that he wants to create something.
First medium to accomplish this that popped up in his mind was painting.
He was always good at that...

But what happened when he picked up his paint brush?
NOTHING!
Suddenly, there was no inspiration to guide his hands. no inner image that would like to surface.

He just had no idea.
No idea at all.

Longer he looked at the messy canvas deeper into desperation he fell.
How could he express himself?

There was nothing else to do then leave it for now and hope that next time something will spring to his mind...

*
After the fail painting was, Raphael decided to do some maths combined with physics.
That is what he is good at!
Lets make some new physical law that people will go crazy about!
But it was not so easy.
After some time Raphael decided that maths was too hard for him to work out ...
He knew everything ... He knew how the world works, what does tick and when it does it.
But this human mash-up of numbers, imaginary numbers and greek alphabet was just too much.

He had no idea how to finish his equation.

"Why does it have to be so hard? Einstein´s one was way easier!!!"

"I just want to be alone ... and burn these boards!"

*
After losing all of his faith in himself he decided to write some dark poem...
He heard about that beaver guy who makes "music" ...
Unfortunately he did not want to lower his music taste on the same level by repeating one word as Baby baby baby ...
"Why is it sooo hard!!!"


"I have more paper to burn!"

*
It was about to time to go thru some lines.
And be a little bit dramatic ...
"Kanrei, you must be asking yourself why am I gazing into your eyes while everything around is candle lit!" Raphael said in a very excited voice.

"Nope, I have no idea. But you seemed very sad today so maybe you are trying to finish some evil ritual and call on your friend Lucifer and ask him if he has a space for you in hell ..." Kanrei replied, not amused.
"I would like to see my friend, you are right. But no, right now I want to play a part from one of the most famous plays ever written! I just need you cooperate."

"To be or not to be ... " Raphael started his theatrical performance.
"You are asking the wrong person, mate. I have no idea! But I know something else - if my hair catch fire just because you want to be dramatic, I will make sure you do not ask stupid questions ever again!"

*
That was the last thing Raphael wanted to hear.
So he decided it was about the time to run away ...
Very mature!
"This is my disguise! Nobody will suspect anything. I look as ordinary as I can."

"Oh wait, why are other people wearing short sleeves? Why is nobody dressed like me?"

"Oh my, is this London at all?"

*
With nothing to lose, Raphael decided to sneak back home ... and sneak some treats!
"I have decided my next goal will be to be the sweetest person in the world! I am sure I am doing great! Just look at me, am I not sweet?"

"I am sure all these sweets are very healthy. Why else would you have them, humans?!"

"I know you have been looking for your chocolate frog named Freddo. I am sure he is safe. Poor your little pet, I am not sure where he has jumped off."

"And why are you talking about something called fitness and gym? That is very confusing. Is not eating sweets good enough?"

*
All this work outs made Raphael really tired so he went to have a nap. When he woke up he could not feel his body ...
"KANREI!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH MY BODY!!!" Raphael´s voice appeared to be coming from nowhere. At least something good about being an angel. If we forget the fact that you can fly and go thru time and space. (makes it a little bit stupid to be able to fly as well .)

"Ehm ... I am doing absolutely nothing. Was thinking about an immortality of a beatle. That is it, really. Was not doing anything ... weird. And this is what humans wear normally, believe me, Raphy!" Kanrei replied, blushing a bit.

"I am gonna cry! If I have not seen him doing 'this' thing about a hundred times I would be calm. But I have no illusions what he was doing. It is sooo unholy!!!"

"Why did this happen to me? I feel used! Well, at least my body does feel so ..."

"I know i was angry a second ago ... but, is this what he likes? Black haired people with heads on sides, touching their faces? Am I doing it right?"

*
The next morning world seemed blurry. Nothing made sense and his head did hurt and was ringing.
But then he found something most peculiar!
"Whoa! What is this?!"

"It seems like these things humans wear under their trousers!"

"But why is it here? And why am I not wearing anything?"

"This is an extraordinary small size. Surely not mine ..."

"But how did it get here? We do not have visitors, surely not that small."

"Maybe I am still asleep?"

"Or maybe I have travelled in space and time ..."

"Or maybe I was very drunk yesterday ... who knows?"

"Uh, there is something inside them! What the heck is this?!"

"This is Lucifer´s number! But ... this does not answer any of my questions! Last time i have seen him he was the same size as me! And manly. He would not wear anything like this. It would catch fire just if he looked at it ... This does not make any sense ..."

"I do not know what should I do!!!"

"Screw this! I am doing nothing!!!"
*
I hope you enjoyed these photos! 
To tell you the truth, Lucifer did not come at all. It was just Kanrei playing tricks on Raphael ...
But I think it was worth it! :D

I will include  bonus photos :)
it is a little bit BL ... and lame because we are one body short ... but I have to! 





See you later, guys! :)

Murasaki













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3