Saturday 16 November 2013

Beautiful deformity

Hello everyone! :)
First of all I would like to apologize - I am not really active, am I?
I would say that I had lots of things to do - but i am not a liar :D
Sometimes, I am in an "off-mood" and can not help myself to get back on track ...
Sometimes, everything is futile. (what a nice view on world around :D )

This post won´t be very long ...
One of my favourite bands realised a new CD which is ... not really ... bad.
After at least two CDs I could not listen to, the GazettE made Beautiful deformity.
I will not like that all songs are great ... But most of them are.
If you have a feeling that you need to buy any new music - buy it. (if you like rock, mostly ...)

Ok, I am gonna post some "taster" so you can decide if you like it or not :)
I am really sorry that I have to upload a cover but they are really careful nowadays - nothing can leak on youtube or stay there for long. Anyway, all credits go to guys from the GazettE and to lovely Mukki who did a cover. <3 (btw - I love this song ... I do not know why though)

I am really sorry - I would post more if i could find something worth posting ...

Funny, they look like they do not care at all ... about anything :D
(like this was not funny enough - I actually LOVE Uruha´s hat :D )

I do hope you enjoyed Halloween (^__^)V
 I most certainly did :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3