Sunday 1 December 2013

Love hurts

Hello, everyone!
Really thematic tittle! :)

Do you ever have this feeling while being in love? That no matter what you do you will hurt the other part?
Just because this is the way you are?
Although everything seems just fine you can not help it and stop thinking about what all can go wrong?

The other reason for this tittle is one of my favourite songs from Incubus.

I will keep this post brief because I do not have anything important to say.
Just post some cool photos and video for Love Hurts :)

If you have any experience about what I was talking above - feel free to share ;)




See you later, kids!

2 comments:

  1. No experience whatsoever, love is all puppies and fluff for me (hahaha) XD
    But the photos... simply breathtaking ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, love is all Elrond for you, darling ;) <3

    I have some experience - but not many good ones ... :D
    But I am happy you like mine photos, love :-*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very welcome :3