Tuesday 10 December 2013

Oh well ...

Hello, everybody (might be nobody >__<)

I am sorry that I am not really active nowadays - everything is finishing for Christmas and it is quite busy.
Have almost all the presents for the people from the UK and some of them took a lot of time to do.
Now, I have to do just one more drawing ... Which should not take long ... But I am so lazy so who knows :D

Another thing is that I never was in such a short relationship xD
(the only other explanation is that the person died - hopefully not xD )
Well, soon I shall see ...

Yesterday I´ve got a really scary virus (computer one ;) ) - I thought I will have to go to prison and stuff :D
It should be healed by now but they are very clever these ones ...
Seriously, hackers, go and bother someone with money and not me - YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING FROM ME! *you will not even see how I am having a heart-attack*
This kind of hackers must be just bored ... no other explanation needed :D

I am so sorry that I do not have more time now but I will just post some small things :3
Because I am quite happy how it turned out :P

present for one lovely young lady <3
(I do know there are lot of mistakes but whatever :) )

I love this detail! <3

detail of Monet for my mum <3

poor Monet - surely would not be proud but I could not help it :D

And this is all for now!
Have a lovely day and I will hope for the best and that my laptop is healed! 

LLAP

2 comments:

  1. Poor profesor died? XD
    And the paintings are so cutely toxic :3
    And virus! :O
    I'm pretty sure I wanted to write something else, but... I can't remember T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if he did - but this is the only thing I would fogive him! :D
      You know that I love unicorns - and the girl I did the painting for loved the one I have in my room so I had a clear idea what I am gonna give her for Christmas!

      Another hopes for death - I DO HOPE THE VIRUS DIED!
      It was not a pleasant feeling yesterday - mainly because it accused me of really nasty crimes and so on - but if it was a real thing they would not want any money from me - they would just take me to jail! :D

      If you remember what you wanted to write - I will be waiting for it! <3

      Murasaki no Musouka :3

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3