Sunday 23 February 2014

Eighth day to the fourteenth day of photo-nonsense

Here it comes - althought i think it looses all the means ... :D
But if you like something just tell  me :D
I am sorry that i will not write more - i was too busy today and now i am super tired - and tomorrow work!

So, enjoy if you can! :3

Murasaki

PS: My Raphy is on the way - yay! <3
Cheese!



(i just love lamps! xD )

local cinema - quite old-fashioned - and that is why i like it! :3
(and it looks good when you add some contrast xD )

Human brain ... or is it a tree?

I hope that one day it will be me and not just my shadow ...
and it will be Cambridge and not just a sign of a road.

the only photo i took that day - but i already have two bowls for my boy :D

this years fashion "must-haves" xD

really disturbing sculpture ...

And that is it, folks :)
Good night and cheese! :D

Murasaki 

4 comments:

  1. Cool photos! And the statue! Hehehe! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you like mine photos! :)
      And I have nothing to say about the statue - how could they allow it to get on the market? really? how many people were involved in the process? did not they see it as well? :D

      Delete
  2. I was going to post this before but I did not do it until now. :)
    Great photos! And the tree makes me think, maybe we are living inside the brain of this earth? xD

    /LUNARIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy you like them, Lunaria! :)
      And if it is truth, that we live in a brain of the Earth, then we have to be a psychological disorder with destructive tendencies.

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3