Wednesday 5 March 2014

Fifteenth day to twenty-first day of photo-nonsense

First of all I would like to apologize for the delay.
I should have post it on Sunday, I know ...
But the thing is I did not have internet until know so I really could not do anything about it.
But now, I hope everyone is ready and here it comes! :)

my rather lame photo of mine ... scarfs!
(You have not seen this coming :D )

My working space - I just wish i was more of a working person than I am :D

Look who is home!
<3

This is seriously in my A-level revision book for maths! :D

BJD kingdom had a photo competition for BJDs owners - the theme was BJD kingdom :)

I just love this chair! 

Sad but truth!
(if you do not want to make it really milky - and do not count milk like more or less white water :D )

So, this is it for now :)

bye

Murasaki 

4 comments:

  1. Will come back later to comment about the photos as now I'm feeling kinda braindead xD so for now: what happened with your net? And I want to steal one of your scarves (but I'm not gonna tell you which one *muhahaha*) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, i hope your brain will get better - but i would not put my money on that bet! :D
      I did not have a net because we just have a stupid and limited mobile version and a new smart tv that eats all the data! :D
      That is why! :D

      Which one? PLEASE >__<

      Delete
  2. It is nice to see your updates! :)
    And I can't wait to read about the other things you wrote about on FB today. :)

    /LUNARIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you think so, Lunaria! :)

      I am not sure if i will write about it.
      But the fox was very beautiful and the person did survive :)

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3