Monday 24 March 2014

Thirty-sixth day to forthy-second day of photo-nonsense

Hello everyone :)
Here it comes! Photos from the last week! :D
Sorry, I probably won´t be too chatty because I will have to work soon.
So, lets kick it off!

I love mist! <3
I thought that there will be mist every morning ... but it is maybe even more rare than back in the Czech! T___T

This is what I do at Philosophy when i have nothing better to do xD
I already have many theories about the beginning of the Universe and mastered eyes drawing :D

After reading Hawking and future/past light cones ... I could not leave that out xD

See, how happy is he? xD
Raphael just hates his wig so much and prefer being naked xD
And this is his own pose BTW xD

I just love drinking my tea on the stairs xD

I do not know why I like this photo but i simply do :)
We have a new glass roof so it is really sunny (when it is a sunny day xD)

Yep, I was there - not many things to see :D
Maybe I was on the wrong end ... but I did not want to get lost even more than I already was so ...
Maybe next time xD

I do hope you liked some of the photos and will hopefully post something different as well soon :)

LLAP
Murasaki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3