Tuesday 18 March 2014

Twenty-ninth day to thirty-fifth day of photo-nonsense

Hello, everyone! :)
I am really sorry that i am late with my update of photos from last week.
And it won´t be the best photos ever as well - it was a busy week! (and weekend!)
But here it comes without any more comments! :D

Can you see the rainbow on the fabric flower? <3

Just enjoy the silence! 

Someone does not like wigs ...

I usually do not wear any lipstick - so, i had to take a lame photo of myself ... 

Put mine extension on Raphael´s wig :D
I quite liked it! :3

Sorry for a very low quality - but it was very late at night and we were just getting crazy in Krazy house :D

Story of my life :D

Nothing special but I still do hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit :)
See you guys! 

Murasaki 


2 comments:

  1. Wa~ that fabric flower is so pretty *me wants* xD
    And don't complain about your photos, I quite like them (not sure aboout the lipstick though >.<)
    And what is in those Very Lazy jars? Looks very interesting :3 (and yeah, it's a story of my life too xD)

    Erizu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a scarf and it is even more beautiful from the other side - from there the colours are not so vivid :)
      I know, it was quite lame but i was too busy to take anything better - and it is quite visible :D
      In Very Lazzzy jars there are ginger, chillies and garlic - already ready for you to use on your food :)

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3