Sunday 9 March 2014

Twenty-second day to twenty-eight day of photo-nonsense

Hello, everyone! :)
I do hope you enjoyed your weekends and are not so sad like me that it is over.
(and it was so quick! like always I guess ... :D )

I enjoyed mine although i would always do with more free days. :D
(not so sure if this is truth - having too much free time would make me into even more crazy person because of my condition when i can not stop thinking ... good for me to be busy :D )

and without no more crap to say here comes this weeks photos!
(do hope you will enjoy at least some of them)

Rainbows are everywhere! 

Raphael being angelic - or maybe just silly :D 

proof that spring is already here

Sorry, has nothing better for this day - but believe me, it was very tasty! :P

(just obsessed with sky, trees and colours :3 )

I have my own Batman sign lamp! But Batman is really slow - it has been 24 hours and he is still not there!

Today, I have been in the cinema to see The Lego movie and it was ... 8 xD
(to explain 8 - when a british person tries to say czech number eight which is osm it sounds like awesome :D)
I just loved it! It was so much fun and i am sure that parents (well, adults :D ) were laughing more than kids!
When I walked back home this is what i found on the road!
It must be destiny, faith or whatever-you-call-it! :D

I do hope you enjoyed some of these things above and have a lovely sleep tonight!
GN! <3

Murasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3