Wednesday 12 March 2014

Let´s go for a walk

Hello, everyone!
I do hope you enjoyed last two days that were filled with sun and were warm.
Spring is coming - there is no doubt about it!

So, me and Raphael went to the beach for a small walk and some photos.
I did it althoug I was scared that something might happen.
That people would be shouting at me or even would attack Raphael.
But nothing happened - in fact it was quite the opposite.

When we were in the park there was some guy with a dog.
We just talked about the flowers and dogs and what a lovely day it is.
The same with the other guy - that Monet would love to paint that garden :)

And here comes some photos! :)

Is this thing behind me poking my back? 

Ha, I look so badass! :D

Can you feel the wind in your hair?

I love to be a drama-king!

Lets gaze!

You want this back? Well, I am sorry to tell you you are not getting it back!

Man, what happened to you?

See him? You should make some clothes for him as well!

Be or not to be - that was someones question! 

But I do not have time for Shakespear right now - I am enjoying the fresh air!

What are you looking at?!
(ehm, someone has a really cool means of transport! :D )

Flowers are so pretty - how come this is the first time for me to meet them?!
They seem friendly and match my clothes!



I am cool no matter what weather!

Can this be mine kingdom as well, pleeease? :3

Spring is here and I am loving it!

So, what do you think?
Does Raphael look like he enjoyed himself? :D

Have a lovely day, everyone <3
Murasaki

4 comments:

  1. He looks really good amidst all those purple flowers :3
    And.... banana! :D

    Erizu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is blushing right now :D
      And says thank you and that next time he would like to invite Faolan and MeiJun for some sunny time :3
      (aka we need to invent teleport! :D )

      Delete
    2. Yes we do... but I'm really dumb when it comes to technology so it's up to you :D
      And oh! I wanted to tell you that you should totally make some clothes for that statue just for the fun of it. It would be hilarious xD

      Delete
    3. Ok, I will try - it was always my dream to invent something so important like teleport! :D (althought i wanted to invent time machine and work with worm holes ... well, I can start with something smaller like a teleport :D )
      People are actually putting clothes on those statues! :D
      And it is usually dressy or skirty :D

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3