Saturday 12 March 2016

Valentines´ BJD meet up in Prague

Hi everyone!
I has been a while since my last post but I am very busy at the moment.
Got a new job and very low energy levels :D
But I have to post this post - finally!
On 13th of February, I was at my first BJD meet up with a doll!

And here are some photos.
Unfortunatelly , I do not remember all the names so I will be using just the ones I do remember.
Please, if you want the name of your doll just write to me and I will edit it in.
And now, enjoy ;)





Raphael loves trees - not surprising, I must say :D

this BJD meet up had a theme - dolls were supposed to be dressed as Gods.
No matter from which book or whose head.
Any God did do :D
So Raphy was "himself" - Manwë <3

Do not ask me how he could stand there - I have no absolute clue :D



Some lovely raven is making a nest on Raphaels head :D


Raphael and his "birdy" friend Rozenn  <3
Rozenn was Morrigan <3







And with another friend - this photo looks very wrong ...



!!!Stalker!!!

And yet another doll is making a nest on Raphaels´ head :D
I like the difference in the size :D



And a group photo :)


Thranduil has a darker side too 

It is funny how "small" Raphael looks next to Thranduil :D


The elf and the Valar <3





"Even my shadow is prettier than Dorian Greys picture!" :D



And now, the Candy floss God!
I really loved this little one - very lovely face up and cute all over <3




Candy Floss is a friend with Spaghetti monster and Morrigan.


Armand seems sad ... maybe he does not like pasta?






Severi is bringing sexy back - as always :D



Severi and his pals Schirrú and Miquen.

Cool kids, as you can see :D



Creepy pasta! :D


This is from day after the meet up.
Raphael just chilling out with his friends Itsuiyo, Mei Jun and MeiMei.



And then Rozenn joined in as well :3

Raphael wanted something on his head as well and this was the last thing left for him ...
I think it suits him :D



That was all :)
I am sorry that some photos looked almost the same, I could not help myself.
I hope you liked it and please, if you want, comment <3

Have a good day
LLAP
Murasaki

2 comments:

  1. Koukám, že s psaním Rozennina jména mají všichni problémy xD a byla za Morrígan :3
    Raphy si to očividně velice užil xD a ta poslední fotka Rozenn a Itsua je hrozně funny xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, a já se tak snažila, aby to bylo správně - jdu to hned opravit ;)
      Já myslela, že to je ta stejná bytost, jen s trochu jiným jménem?
      Proč si myslíš, že je ta fotka funny? :D :D :D
      chudáčci, vypadají trochu vyčerpaně ...
      A Raphael si to určitě užil!
      Strašně moc chce, aby Kanrei už měl tělo ...

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3