Monday 21 August 2017

BJD meet up with friends

OK, it has been too long since my last post - and I am working on my post about The GazettE concert for over a year so ... I think I will post something from Japan sooner than I actually finish that post xD
But this one is about BJD.
And about meeting my fabulous friends - I will not write much about that because:
  • If I tried to do that I would never finish this post
  • It was just too interesting and crazy and fraked up to put into words
  • Someone would probably kill me xD
So, this post will be photo based one - and heavy photo spam xD
Be ready for that and excuse my mistakes - I am too tired to read this twice xD
 I will try to write name of a doll and its owner for every photo but please correct me if I am wrong :)

WARNING  - IMAGE HEAVY
To see the photos continue to the post
First of all we have this most beautiful witch I have ever seen!
Her name is Renegat
 and she belongs to my friend Anasis <3
















*
This not dead/not alive little beauty is Mary and she belongs to my friend Kůzle <3



















*
Always cool Meimei does not have so many photos but he is smashing them all! :)
Meimei belongs to my friend Kvicka <3






*
This creature of the woods is Johanna and she belongs to Kůzle <3
She is just so out of this world! 














*
Next one is a mysterious gentleman Christopher who belongs to my friend Shumin <3
















*
And now, very summery Raphael who belongs to me xD
But he felt like a poor relative in his swimming costume ... Compared to everyone else having nice and cool clothes ... 







*

Now it is time for very sharp nordic metalist, Erika who belongs to my friend Erizu <3







*
Now, my biggest love - Kishin<3
We were at my friends place and it was kind of dim so photos are very low quality but ... He is just breathtaking!!!
Kishin belongs to Kůzle <3






*

Now, there will be a mix of dolls from my friends´ place.
I will try to name every one of them xD

Felis who belongs to Kůzle <3

Edward who belongs to Kůzle <3


Sid belongs to Kůzle <3





Azazal belongs to Kůzle <3






Linux belongs to Kůzle <3




Venus belongs to Kůzle <3



Camus belongs to Kůzle <3




*
And now, the last series is of Felix who belongs to Kůzle <3
He has amazing tattoos and this looks is just ... ehm xD











I am soooo very sorry for a image heavy post but I could not chose which ones are the most worthy to be included in a post ...
So I  decided to use every photo I touched and converted to jpg xD
Please, if you can, leave a comment :)

Live long and prosper
Murasaki <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3