Sunday 6 October 2013

Rest in peace & fly away

First of all I want to apologize that I was not very active.
Just too many things were happening at the same time and I am still fighting with them.
But do not worry, I am a strong person - and Nihilist from time to time, so I do not care :D

One of the things I love is flying - no matter if it is me in the airplane or a bird flying over me or just feeling a strong wind on the top of the hill.
I just love the feeling of freedom.
The title is suggesting something with dying, I know - do not take it too dramaticly :D
This post will mostly contain of photos from todays nice walk along the beach with some special flying features. I am not gonna say more - just want you to enjoy it.

And here is the song that is tightly connected to the title - actually, I have just copied it :D
It is a very special song for me and I really love it! <3


to see the photos you need to continue 














2 comments:

  1. They are very nice photos, I like the one with the angel statue in particular! ^^
    Have you ever seen flying lanterns in the sky? They are so Beautiful, hopefully you can photograph it sometime! :)

    /LUNARIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that you like them, dear :3
      I have an obsession - whenever I see a statue of an angel I am taking photos of it! And I am a Whovian, so I should be scared of them :D

      Yes, I have seen many lanterns and I hope to see some more soon :)
      (usually for Christmas and New Year - sometimes Bdays :3 )

      Thank you for your comment ;)

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3