Thursday 8 January 2015

And yet another year I am alive - but not really living yet ...

So, I know this is a little bit late - but not too late.
I would like to wish all the best to you all in 2015!
I hope your dreams will come truth and I hope the world will realize something this year.
Not sure what I would like the world to realize - there is just too many things - but I hope we will realize something important!

So, now, I got to the last years New years resolutions and I should try to sum up if it was a fail or not.
Lets get to this then and then some news and stuff! ;)
And photos of my baby I wanted for soooo long!!!! <3

Last years resolutions that I actually made into reality:

  • be more active  - I did quite a lot o excercise (mostly thanks to my friend who played tennis with me almost all the time and I was going to the park-gym - should get back to that)
                             - I did draw and paint a lot (not as much as I should have but still, it is a progress and that counts!!! xD) I did a lot of presents this year so I will post results soon :3
                             - I did not get to write anything worthy so shame on me ....
                             - I did sing a lot but then lost all hopes and dreams connected to singing so ... I did well with this resolution - just decided to stop xD
  • I did talk to more people but still should work on my shyness - A LOT!
  • I did save a lot of money (well, I still do not have a yacht and so ...) I got my baby Raphael and now I have Kanrei´s head as well! 
  • I think I am less shy but still have to work on that one xD
  • I did read - just not sure if more
  • I am seriously trying to be friendly but not stupid and I hope I am doing well xD
And now to these I did not keep ..
  • I still can not speak Japanese! (I should put this on a list again ... and probably again xD)
  • I did not progress with my story so that is a big fail
  • I am still sleeping too much (in a way ... at bad times ...)
  • I am still too shy and I have to work on that one
  • Still have to save up for lots of things - Camera, Kanrei´s body, ...
  • I am probably drinking less but ... should cut that one to minimum
  • I did try to sort my life out and do something about it - but it really did not work vere well so ...
    THIS ONE IS THE PRIORITY FROM NOW ON!
  • I did not get back into driving which is frustrating because I love cars and I know I am getting afraid of driving ...
  • I am laughing a lot but that does not mean I am more positive - I think that lots of my concepts were destroyed and I am becoming just more and more cynical ...
So, that is about that :)
For this year, if we forget about things that were stated above, I want to do this as well:
  • Visit my friend in Sweden
  • Do Beleg project - will write about this one more
  • Revise English grammar - because it is getting hideous ...
  • Take photographing seriously - but still fun
  • I know I have already pointed that out but - SORT MY LIFE OUT!
  • Believe in myself
This could be it ...
And what is new with me?
I gained 5 kg when I was at home for Christmas!
Luckily, I got it all down - but I still do not feel like myself so have to work on that one!
My love life is still the same.
My brain is still confused ...
I can not wait for 22nd of January because I am gonna see Slipknot and Korn! Can not wait! Can not wait! Can not wait!!!

That is about it ... 
And now - this is my baby!!!
His name is Kanrei and this sculpt was the first BJD I ever wanted but, of course, I could not get him back then and then they stopped making him and then they got to curt because of Twillight ...
And nobody was selling him on DoA so there was no hope ...
No hope and still - Here he is!
He is an alien - white hair and purple eyes <3
When you look at him do you think he is a goodie or baddie?
Kanrei´s face up was done by my beloved friend and waifu Erizu (https://www.flickr.com/photos/erizu/16121101291/ for photos of his face up and for more of other interesting and breath-taking stuff she does <3)

After a fight - he did not want to get on Raphael´s body - we finally made it!
It does not suit him and colours are slightly different but Kanrei´s body is non existing and Raphael is not here so ... easy decisions xD

"Can I get whatever |I want?"

Kanrei is looking for his home planet ... during a day! xD

I know .. too much light and stuff but ... look at this angelic face!!!

"It is just between you and me."

"Hm, maybe I am gonna keep this body - do not say anything to Raphael though!"

"Who is the most beautiful doll in the house?!"
"Well, there is just you for now ..."

So, I will tell you more about the Beleg project and other stuff
Now, I am happy I actually finished with this post because I am unbelievably lazy xDDD

Thanks to everyone who read this so far
All the best!

Murasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3