Friday 9 January 2015

Christmas presents art

This year I made lots of my presents. In this post I am gonna share them with you.
A second ago I realized Ido not have photos of three of them that I gave away to "my babies".
Therefor, Angry birds and Pat&Mat and Mickey´s club are missing ... well, I am very forgetfull, evidently xD

So here it comes :)

Batman for Stu -it was a Bday present but it was almost Christmas so ... xD
More under the "line" ;)

First one is my painting for my dear friend Veronika <3
It is ink with watercolours on A2 paper :3



My present for my employer. Inspired (more than just slightly xD) by Nick Purser´s art.
It is ink on A2 paper in a glass frame.
The tattoo was the most fun bit! I really enjoyed it althoug it was the hardest part as well - especially when you do have just brushes to paint with ink xD

Last one is for my lovely friend Cess. She loves Emily the Strange so when I saw this take on the character I could not help myself and try to do it!
I put it into a silver frame - picture by my friend Cess :3
(the kitty-ring-holder is from me as well :) )

This is all for now - I have an intention to write about my project Beleg tonight because I am boring and I have no fancy plans for tonight xD

I would love any comments! 
Have a lovely day

Murasaki





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3