Friday 16 January 2015

WIP - BJDs ryokan

Hello, everyone :)
As I already said before I have two BJD characters now - Kanrei and Raphael.
And just one body that is not Kanrei(s) fit at all - too tall, pinky and fantasy-like.
(but does it really burn your eyes? I need to know your opinion because althought I know it is not his match at all I can not help it and think that it is not that bad xD )

I do not know what I am gonna do when Raphael is back - he will demand his body back.
Rightfully! :D (but what will Kanrei think? :D)
But what I am gonna do when Kanrei gets his body? Where I am gonna put his bed? :D
These are tormenting questions of my life - alongside with the really important questions about actual life like the one that I need to get money for my trip to London ... for camera ... for Kanrei body ... for hair colour xD

But for now, some photos of their little kingdom :3
All comments will be handle with love xD

"Welcome to my home, peasants!"






all the beautiful and small things they have in their small kingdom :)

Not a good photo but I can not take any better of the whole "room" :)

"So, what do you need?!"

"I am so badass that I can wear whatever and still won´t look sweet!"

The bed ... it is Raphael´s but ... I seriously do not know what is gonna happen when he is back xD

And last picture before I am gonna die ... xD

I wish you all to have a lovely day and survive weekend! :)

Talk to you soon :)
Murasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3