Monday 20 January 2014

A little bit of ART

Because I am being lazy now I will post just photos of pictures I made.
The technique is called encaustic - special kind of an iron plus special kind of a bee wax ;)
I do love it!
It is a relaxing thing to do and it looks brilliant! (if it works out :D)

So, here it comes! :)
If you see something special in the pictures just tell me in the comment section! ;)
Sometimes, there will be something hidden - sometimes it will be quite straight forward! xD

Lets begin with my most beloved that I´ve lost somewhere :(
























So, have you seen anything strange?
If so, tell me please - I am really curious what people see in some of these that are not straight forward.
And yes, trees are the easest thing to draw like this :D
I kinda like trees anyway :P

Have a lovely day and see you soon

Murasaki 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, you have to teach me someday ♥
    And as for things I see in some of those... well, my imagination is quite limited :D but the first one looks like an angel with shining hair and black wings (and the style reminds me of stained glass) to me :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for a late reply - I am a very lazy person :D
      And I will teach you when we have some time and space :3
      Good imagination! The first one is an angel! You are right about it - but i see it in a different way :) When we meet i will explain myself - otherwise it would involve shabby Paint.exe experience - and nobody wants that :D

      Delete

Comments are very welcome :3