Sunday 19 January 2014

Lets go to the beach!

Hello, everyone!
I hope you are doing great!
For me it is the end of the weekend - and for most of you as well :)
Then it will be work and work again.

But now, today was the first day in this new year I was on the beach - again!
Luckily, it was not freezing as I did suspect!
It was quite warm and sunny <3
Overall, it was beautifully breath-taking!

I will try to publish a first lesson of japanese today, but I am not promising that I will do that :D
I will try to - but that does not mean it will work out.

But now, lets enjoy some nice photos of the sea!
(can not wait to buy a proper camera and retake all the photos properly!)














Would you like to join us in the nice warm water? :D

I do hope you did enjoy looking at my photos.
I know they are lame
I know theirs quality is terrifying

But I still do love them <3

Can not wait for your comments :3

see you soon

Murasaki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3