Wednesday 15 January 2014

Kimono(ish)

Hi, people!

Because I am about to die due to no money because I am saving it all for my BJD ...
I am quite creative right now! :D
And because he is going to like kimono(s) I made him another kimono(ish) looking piece!
It still needs lots of work but it is nonsense to do it before Raphael is here.
I am already afraid it will be too small for him but ... lets see :D

So this quick post will contain mainly low quality photos with main model Rapunzel xD
(yep, she is probably half as tall as Raphi but it is always nice to see it "on" )
First, here is some Bad-ass Rapunzel after the first top kimono(ish) was taken off. :3






on the left first kimono(ish) I have ever made - on right dress that soon will be destroyed!
(because the fabric is just too pretty to be for me :D )

detail of fabrics and patterns 

half-finished (but finished for now) kimono(ish)

yep, it is big for her - but still looks cool :3


HELP ME!!

the first ever kimono(ish)



<3



Bye bye from Murasaki
bye bye from Rapunzel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3