Friday 20 September 2013

運命をあきらめずに時間を壊して

One of my most beloved songs from Luna Sea - Providence.
Of course when I first fell in love with this beauty I could not understand one word!
(well, not even the English ones, at least not properly)
But the music is magical and compelling and mystical <3
(And I love this era of j-rock/visual kei - and Sugizo is such a drama queen :D )

The other thing is that my weak spot is violins - they just sound too good to be truth!
And yesterday I saw some photo from the year 2011 ... When X had been in Berlin on the World tour.
It all came back ... X Japan are a good band, but my reasons why I was there were totally different ...
I wanted to see Sugizo playing the violin! :) (really stupid reason, I know - and I know lots of j-rock fans would like to kill me for being there and not even knowing all of the X Japan songs ... sorry guys :D )

So, here it comes - enjoy the spooky sounds! <3
(be prepared - long horror-like intro :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3