Sunday 8 September 2013

H2O2

I have known for quite a long time that I will publish the short comments from the University I used to attend.
And todays´ dream made me realize that this is probably the best time - not like there is anything like a good time for posting your quick notes on the web! :D

I always wanted to be a scientist so when I had to chose which university I want to go for I did not use my brain and went for a chemistry one - without almost any knowledge at all - How stupid have I used to be?
(and probably I am still the same ...)
But well I wanted to change the world so I decided for alternative sources of energy. Getting there was not a problem - I always was a nerdy one with a brain.
But staying there with my attitude that learning is just for losers was harder - and at the end impossible :D
Anyway, I enjoyed what I could and wrote down everything that sounded funny/nice/interesting.

So, get your brains started - here it comes!


I finally know how it all has started! :D (We all know that it was with Big bang - but was there something always or something exists from nothing?  Now, I know more - not really :D)

" Universe has arisen from infinitely small point with high density!"
So, it is from neverending small point, learn, kids 

"Superhot, superdense bubble - that is the grandcore!"

That thing is not so funny, but have you known that 98% of space is H and He?
Maybe the space is smilling - so more or less the universi is happy with its HeH :D

Another funny thing was that we were talking about some totally and absolutelly dark object ...
That never existed and never will be... Lets believe in Science fiction! :D
(not sure if it was about a dark matter or not now ...)

"Green house effect is positive - to some extent. Without it, we would live in temperatures around -18°C!"

"On the other hand, green house effect is bad nowadays ... But because of Solar activity we do not feel the difference so much - but wait 20 years and it is gonna change. Just wait!"

"Cattle produce too much of methane!"

"Energy is produced from a mix of primary resources that depends on a level of a scientific progress!"

"All resources come from the nucleus!" ( so, all the power is nuclear xD )

"The Sun is one big nuclear reactor!"

"We are enjoying one big fossil party - we exploit all we can and we do not think about the future!"

"Biomass is not ecological."

"Nuclear reactor emits the lowest amount of Green house gases."

"Solar energy that we know nowadays is not ecological!
Solar collectors are made of a "heavy metals" that will
spoil and devastate our nature greatly. Their service
life is only 20 years. What are we gonna do with it
after 20 years? We have to find the way how to
recycle it. Another thing is that Solar collectors
are not working all the time and make a big difference
between on and off state. They contains a lot of
concentrated liquors and acid. Production is very
expensive - both energeticaly and financially!!"

Do you know what colour is the most favourite for flowers? And the least? :)

If you see some big mistakes I am sorry for them ...
Hope you enjoyed at least something from this post :)

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3