Monday 9 September 2013

Murasaki no Musouka

Hello everyone - I hope you enjoyed your day - and that you are still enjoying it now :)
The heading says it all - Murasaki no Musouka is my nickname that I usually use for artistic stuff.
You can find me on DeviantART if you like to and from time to time I would like to share some of my art with you. So, lets post something special to me - just for you ;)

This is saint Vitus cathedral in Prague.
I loved living in this city!
It does not matter where you get off the public transport - there is always something beautiful and historical surrounding you <3
And I would dare to say that there is something special, almost magical, about this cathedral!
If you will have some bussiness in Prague surely pay a visit to this breath-taking place!

I am sure you will love it as much as I did.
Whenever I had a spare time between classes I always went there - just to sit and relax.
If you can chose when to go go there when is sun going down.

It is just magical! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3