Thursday 12 September 2013

Mary Katrantzou

Ok, I am not really good at "fashion history" but I can tell what I like - and this is all :)
So, in fashion-related posts I will just expressing mine own taste and statements. Nothing less - nothing more.

When I saw this prints/shapes/dresses I fell in love instantly! <3
It is like wearing ART! Plus for me it looks kinda asian-like so I love it just more and more!
Shapes are weird and original - it gives it even more unique look.

So, here are some of the breath-taking clothes from surely talented Mary Katrantzou!


This dress is my favourite - combines nice but a little bit haunted print with comfy fabric.
Thumb up! <3

It can be monochrome to give you more chills!


Who would have thought about shape like this? <3

This one strikes me the most with asian feeling.

And these ones you can already buy - but be prepared for a really "nice" price.
Well, you have to pay extra for art and style in one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3