Friday 6 September 2013

The new start! :)

Hello everyone :)

I love starting over and over again - when you make a mistake and you get up on your feet again. 
So, this is not my first blog but I usually am pretty lazy to make it work as it should.
Lets see how it will be with this one - want to change my attitude and work harder on it.

Something about me - I am a total dreamer that tries to make things happen.
Currently living in the United Kingdom of Great Britain - it is a really nice place, everyone - you should visit it at least once in a life time.
I tried to make my dreams come true many times - always failed - but I am not giving up yet :)
Art is the biggest passion for me in all of its forms - from paintings thru writing to nature around.
Always finding something great and beautiful in everyone/everything.

Japan is my dream country - can not say that I love it because I have never been there before.
But from what I know I want to go there and see for myself, how the life is lived there.
Hoping to win a millions cause who would like to work for Japanese people :D
(too hardworking and mainly they do not like "white-people" so much in their work places ...)

Still trying to learn Japanese because it is such a lovely language that you have to try it :)

Right now I am in a phase when I do not know what to do next.
What dream to pursue ... seriously when you love too much stuff you can not chose and you are just losing your precious time :)

In this blog I will write about everything and am willing to answer some of your questions.
Maybe not all of them - sometimes I can not know the answers :D 

So, this is the end for now :)

See you soon, guys :3

PS: this is me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3