Tuesday 10 September 2013

Despair and faith

Tomorrow is unclear
so I´ve got stuck in yesterday
still thinking about my faults
feeling the unchanging fate

Rain falls like a big brother
of my own bitter tears
storm that continues in my heart
can not be satisfied

I can not see the Suns rays
through the darkness
that surrounds me
as a silky but heavy smog

Going from nowhere to nowhere
filled with own guild
filled with the heartbreaking pain

Just how long
can I stay like this?
How long before I am going to
fall on the ground of reality?

the sun of happiness can burn me into the ash ...

But I still want to touch
this warm light instead of this
cold hands of distressed being

Maybe that is just a call
of helpless and hopeless soul
maybe that is just a death wish
to vanish into nothingness

Who would care about this
broken heart that can not see
nothing more than just
a true despair?

It is already decided
there is no tomorrow left
for me, or maybe
even for you

wishes fell from the sky
to get dirty while
touching the weak and filthy
mind of the human kind

They´ve gotten twisted
turned into sins and insanity
the pure essence was destroyed
made into nightmare

Fear overcomes the innocent
soul of a naive man
turning him into a killing machine

can not stop
can not change the reverse side of life ...

Still wishing
but without hope
still praying to be saved
just crumble in a corner
hiding from the true

Nothing can be the same
as a day before
it can evolve or die

Nothing between yesterday
and tomorrow
makes no life ...

Open mouth in a voiceless scream
heart closed for ever ...

You do not need to tell me that the structure is rubbish - I really know it, believe me xD
This is one of the old ones as well - I used to be really different. Now, I do not care so much as before. xD
But still, I quite like some parts of this one and I hope you will find something for yourselves as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome :3